This is the story of a monster who fell in love with a blind woman.
Every time she would ask to feel his face,
The monster would behead a beautiful boy for her to grope and coddle.
(But the body? And what about that beautiful people still have features different from each other?)
Turning blind eyes, turning blind eyes.
The blind woman knew that it was better to touch seductive lies than horrid monsters.
- luvbusiness likes this
- redheaded-whovian reblogged this from dancingina-minor
- lotton likes this
- dancingina-minor reblogged this from paperache
- drscience likes this
- jenigray likes this
- mcoronaz reblogged this from paperache
- life-take likes this
- alfielawler likes this
- stefari likes this
- shyunknownartist likes this
- thecheekylittlepeach likes this
- sonofthewhalegod likes this
- becquerel3 likes this
- paperache posted this